E-mail Blast Guidelines
To keep the Carpenter community informed, we publish a weekly email blast, which is distributed to parents every Sunday evening. The email blast includes official school announcements and activities, as well as events sponsored by the PTA, PFC, and Governance.
To register to receive the email blasts, parents should contact carpenterPTA@gmail.com. We encourage all Carpenter community members to check their email frequently, to visit the school website (www.carpentercharter.org), and to follow the principal on Twitter (twitter.com/carpcharter)
Email Blast Submission Guidelines
In order for a message to be included in the email blast to all Carpenter families, the following guidelines must be observed:
- Messages must be short and to the point (preferably no more than 50 words), without graphics, and MUST include a contact person AND CONTACT INFO in the body of the message.
- Messages should pertain directly to PFC, PTA, Governance, official school/ district activities, or events that take place at the school. The email blast is not for the promotion of personal news or announcements.
- Any announcements not sponsored by an official school organization MUST be approved by the principal before they are submitted for publication.
- Format: Please use Arial 12-point font, black, flush left, and bold for headlines only. We will not publish files with embedded graphics.
- The same message can appear in no more than two email blasts, with the exception of certain routine reminders that may be repeated throughout the year.
- On rare occasions, a message may be sent separately from the regular email blast but only on an emergency/urgent basis, and with prior approval from the principal.
Submissions Deadline: The deadline for a message to be submitted for approval is Saturday at 12:00 noon for the Sunday night blast. We will not accept late submissions. Once you have submitted the message to the appropriate party (see below) and it has been approved, it will then be forwarded to the email blast coordinator for distribution. Note: Content may be edited for length and clarity.
Contact Information for Email Blast Approval
administrative, or campus
|Front Office or
|All other announcements||Principal||Front Office|